Disney’s Approach to Employee Engagement
There are four interconnected components that define an organization’s culture: employee selection, training, communication, and care. Each is crucial to creating and nurturing a culture of excellence. With a rich tradition and heritage built upon creating memorable experiences, The Walt Disney Company has consistently worked to attract, develop, and retain employees dedicated to this vision.
To ensure employees consistently deliver exceptional experiences, an organization must Intentionally design processes that reinforce their desired culture. Sharing insights of how employee selection, training, and engagement are enhanced through high-quality communication and genuine care is one of the ways that Disney Institute can help your organization reimagine sustainable results.
What You Will Learn
• Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organizational culture.
• Shape your organization's culture based on desired employee behaviors, and select people who are right-fit for your culture.
• Adapt training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles by creating a holistic plan that drives employee engagement.
• Develop high-quality communication that strengthens your organization's culture and engages your employees.
• Create a supportive environment through genuine care, including employee recognition and the elimination of workplace hassles.
Registration and continental breakfast
Lunch Provided by Hartville Kitchen
Early bird pricing is active until January 31st or until tickets sell out!